Yes, we do a service that traditional accounting firms do! We will prepare your income tax returns for your United States entities as well as you personally. Our tax experts are skilled ninjas at extracting the correct information to provide accurate tax returns while minimizing tax liabilities. We will prepare the following US Federal forms:

  • Form 1120 – US Corporation Income Tax Return
  • Form 1120S – US Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
  • Form 1065 – US Return of Partnership Income
  • Form 1040 – Individual Income Tax Return
    • All schedules associated with Form 1040, including Schedule C for certain businesses
  • Form 990 – Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
    • Form 990EZ – Short Form Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax